Cuteness & Chaos is an on-location Family and Newborn Photographer serving Boston Massachusetts and Beyond
quick facts about me
Beyond being a photographer, I am a wife and mom of six; three boys and three girls. It sounds like The Brady Bunch, but it's definitely more like The Loud House, except everyone's name starts with a "C" and not an "L." The most important thing you should know about me is that I truly believe that laughter is the key to happiness - Jokes and sarcasm are my saviors. I’m a pitbull lover, hockey fanatic, and a pretty good cook. Rap music is my guilty pleasure, I watch true crime shows in my free time, internet memes are my absolute favorite thing, and if I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would be at the beach with my family.
1. Cuteness & Chaos Captured is a registered TM (trademark)
2. I have 28 animals, and that's not even counting my six kids! Dog, Cat, Ball Python, Bearded Dragon, Eclectus Parrot, four Parakeets, two Hamsters, and 17 Chickens.
3. If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation.
Who am I Kidding; these people would never let me leave.
4. One of my favorite life hacks is putting my kids in the bathtub to eat popsicles.
5. I'm practically addicted to internet memes.
6. I've watched nearly every single available episode of Forensic Files.
7. My biggest pet peeve is when someone lays on my pillow.
8. N'Sync > Backstreet Boys.
I admire all types of photography, however, my work is best described as full of light and full of true to life color.
My editing style is timeless and not a trending filter. It's important to me that when you look back on your images, no matter how many years it is from now, that you see your family and loved ones exactly as they were.
It sounds cliche, but I didn't choose the photographer life; the photographer life chose me!
When I was expecting our first child, back before decent camera phones, I told my husband that I'd like a nice digital camera to take pictures of our daughter with. What I had in mind was a simple point and shoot camera that I could toss in the diaper bag and go. However, my husband can sometime be the "go big or go home" type, which is a great quality most of the time, but in this case, the huge fancy camera he bought didn't fit in the diaper bag. I'll admit, I was a little annoyed.
... Kind of like the time he went to tractor supply for a "couple chickens" and came home with 20...